Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
Patagonia's Nano Puff Jacket is made of a wind- and water-resistant shell with incredibly lightweight PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco polyester (55% recycled).
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- Warm, incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled)
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-length zipper with internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings for a secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 312 g (11 oz)
- Shell Materials: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign approved