No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Patagonia's Nano Puff Jacket is made of a wind- and water-resistant shell with incredibly lightweight PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco polyester (55% recycled).
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- Warm, incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled)
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-length zipper with internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings for a secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 312 g (11 oz)
- Shell Materials: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled).
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign approved