No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Quiksilver's classic mountain staple gets updated with Repreve recycled fibers and bold print blocks in this regular fit, 10K snow jacket for boys aged 8-16. Engineered with low-bulk breathable WarmFlight technology — 120g/m on the body for maximum insulation — and critically taped seams to keep them warm and dry on the inside.
- Fit: Regular fit maximum comfort and relaxed style, this baggier cut delivers unlimited freedom of movement on the mountain
- Seam taping at critical zones
- Adjustable hood
- Fixed hood
- Fixed powder skirt
- Tuck away powder skirt system with snap fasteners
- Hand-warmer pocket
- Pass pocket
- Internal mesh pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Composition: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Waterproofing: 10K Quiksilver DryFlight technology for better waterproofing [10,000 mm/5000g]
- Recycled Fabric: Polyester plain weave fabric with 45.2% recycled Repreve polyester
- Insulation: WarmFlight insulation [Fill weight: 120g body, 80g sleeves, 60g hood]
- WarmFlight Rating: 2/3 for low bulk and high warmth insulation
- Lining: Taffeta lining and brushed tricot on collar