Spyder Boys' Mini Expedition Pant
Gone are the days of buckles and buttons, aka impossible traps! Spyder's Mini Expedition pant are easy-on-easy-off, with adjustable velcro shoulder attachments atop a stretch fleece bib so an independent kid can just slap them on and peel them off all alone. An elasticized waist keeps a little one snug and free to move at the same time. “Room to Grow” hems let your guy grow a full two inches in these pants before they hit the giveaway pile, and 60g Primaloft Black Eco insulation offer a touch more warmth than other pants.
- Helly Tech Performance
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Boot gaiter and inner bottom leg in water repellant fabric for extra protection
- Reinforcement fabric on hem for extra protection and durability.
- Two hand pockets with YKK zip closure
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Articulation for great fit
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Printed HH logo on thigh
- Face: 100% Polyamide / Back: 100% Polyurethane
- Product Reviews