No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
This best-selling classic for the youngest skier includes all the bells and whistles they could want: reflective detailing, data card and goggle pocket, removable hood with inner hood gaiter, taped seams, and a powder skirt with snaps and elastic grip. He can even wear it for another year, thanks to the “room to grow” sleeves that can be extended up to 1-1/2 inches. Insulated with 133g Primaloft Black Eco insulation and lined with 10k/10k stretch recycled Repreve laminate and DWR, the Challenger Jacket lets the little guys forget the cold and take on any contender.
- Primaloft Black Eco insulation (133g)
- Stretch recycled Repreve polyester plain weave with 10k/10k laminate and DWR
- Room-to-grow feature allows sleeves to extend an additional 1½” when stitch is released
- Removable helmet compatible hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critical seams taped
- Reverse coil chest pocket zipper
- New Spyderweb screenprint on side and back body
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Elasticized cuffs with glove/mitten attachment