No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Designed for the grom still learning the basics, the Spyder Mini Challenger Toddler Jacket comes with synthetic insulation that is a lighter weight filling that doesn't sacrifice the warmth your child needs while learning on the slopes. The ROOM TO GROW feature allows the sleeves to extend an additional 1 1/2 inches, since toddlers grow up fast. The new Spyderweb screen print will have your child looking stylish, whether they're honing their skills on the bunny hill or conquering the green and blue runs.
- Removable Helmet Compatible Hood with Inner Hood Gaiter
- Room to Grow Feature Allows Sleeves to Extend an Additional 1 1/2 Inch when Stitch is Released
- Critically Seam Taped
- Reverse Coil Chest Pocket Zipper
- NEW Spyderweb Screenprint on Side and Back Body
- Fixed Powder Skirt with Snaps and Gripper Elastic
- Data Card, Internal and Mesh Goggle Pocket
- Elastic Cuffs with Glove/Mitten Attachment
- Stretch Recycled Repreve Polyester Plain Weave with Laminate and DWR
- 133g Primaloft Black ECO Insulation