Jamis Boys' Laser 2.0
- Bike Services
The lightweight and durable aluminum frame of the Laser is easier to pedal than steel. Its alloy rims are anodized black to provide even greater corrosion and rust resistance than the alloy already possesses. Before wheels are laced and trued, the rim sidewalls are ground to provide a smooth braking surface for the rear V-brake. Jamis build the Laser 2.0 wheels with 36 spokes in a 3-cross lacing pattern for a strong & durable wheel. Then mount knobby BMX tires that bite in the dirt, but also feature a rounded profile that rolls smoothly on neighborhood streets & driveways. Every Laser 2.0 offers a kickstand for parking that pride & joy up securely, and a safety bell to announce that the Laser has arrived.
- Frame: Lightweight 6061 aluminum MX-moto frame design, includes chainguard and kickstand
- Fork: Tubular unicrown, MX Hi-Ten, straight blades
- Headset: Standard threaded type, 22.2mm
- Wheels: Alloy 36H black anodized rims with brushed brake tracks, steel front and Hi-Stop coaster brake rear hubs, 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires: CST Dirt Knobbies, 20 x 2.125”
- Derailleurs: N/A
- Shiftlevers: N/A
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Freewheel: N/A
- Crankset: Cold-forged steel, electro-plated black finish, 4 1/2” arms, 36T chainring
- BB Set: OPC bearing type, VP-B35
- Pedals: BMX high-impact resin pedals
- Brakeset: Alloy linear pull type and Hi-stop coaster brake (both rear only) with alloy lever
- Handlebar: BMX style, 8D sweep x 125mm rise x 580mm wide with safety bell
- Stem: BMX alloy with front facing removable cap, 150mm quill
- Grips: Kraton with flange
- Seatpost: Pillar, electro-plated black finish, 27.2 x 250mm with 31.8mm alloy clamp
- Saddle: Jamis BMX Jr
- Weight: 24.25 lbs
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Gloss Black / 10 IN / Article #100182089001