Jamis Boys' Hot Rod 1.2
- Bike Services
- The Hot Rod's frame design offers plenty of stand-over clearance for the youngest of new cyclists.
- We offer real ball-bearing (not plastic bushing) wheels with 16 spokes that will roll smooth and last long. Same thing for the crank and headset on Hot Rod: both offer full ball-bearing construction so the 'lil speedster can pedal and turn comfortably and securely.
- Our full-length & full chainring-wrap chainguard keep clothes & legs cleanly and safely out of the way of the chain. while our fenders not only keep puddle spray off the bike AND the rider, they also help to keep feet and hands away from spinning wheels.
- Those wide 2.125” tires offer a large contact patch for stability and control, and they're pneumatic, not rock solid, so they can be filled with just the right amount of air to provide a comfortable ride.
- There's a handlebar safety pad, too, and a safety bell which every little tyke just loves to ring whether on or off the bike
- Frame: Lightweight 6061 aluminum with full wrap chainguard and training wheels
- Fork: Hi-Tensile carbon steel unicrown
- Headset: Standard threaded type, 22.2mm
- Wheels: Powder coated white steel 16H rims with ball-bearing’ed hubs & 14G nickel-plated spokes
- Tires: CST Street 12.5 x 2.125”
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Crankset: Cold-forged steel, electro-plated black finish, 3” arms, 28T chainring
- BB Set: OPC bearing type, VP-B35
- Pedals: Junior high-impact resin pedals
- Brakeset: Hi-Stop rear coaster brake
- Handlebar: BMX style, 480mm wide with safety bar pad & safety bell
- Stem: Alloy head with front facing removable cap, 40mm extension, 130mm quill
- Grips: Junior mushroom type
- Seatpost: Pillar, electro-plated black finish, 25.4 x 220mm
- Saddle: Hot Rod padded & sprung saddle
Don't forget! Every bike purchase comes with one free bike service within 90 days, 50% off all bike services within two years, and 50% of a bike fit of your choice! We have full-service bike shops at all our stores.
Prices are subject to change by level of difficulty. Prices listed do not include parts.
|Drive Train Cleaning
|Includes a Basic Tune and Drive Train Cleaning
|Major Tune plus the following:
|New from box||$120|
|Used from box||$85|
|PROFESSIONAL BIKE FITTING (learn more).
Call your local store to schedule.
|Basic Bike Fit (50% off with bike purchase)||$150|
|Premium FIST Bike Fit (50% off with purchase of road race or tri bike)||$250|
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Victory Blue / 6 IN / Article #100163179001