Patagonia Boys' Down Sweater Vest
The wind- and water-resistant Boys’ Down Sweater Vest is insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester. 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place. Full-length Vislon® zipper with zipper garage, wind flap and reflective webbing pull. Two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls.
- Internal drawcord at hem
- Spandex binding around armholes
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
BALB-Balkan Blue / XS / Article #100168315001