Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Patagonia's most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water has HeiQ Fresh durable odor control and is made from 50‒100% recycled content. Patagonia tech tees keep kids comfortable in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Quick-drying stretch fabric has miDori bioSoft for added wicking & softness; 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content)
- Minimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafing
- Set-in sleeves for freedom of movement and a great fit
- Artists by color code: Simon Charriere
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 85 g (3 oz)
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
- Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.