The North Face
B Boundary Triclimate Jacket
You save 50% off MSRP
Young riders can push their boundaries on the slopes with this versatile 3-in-1 snowsports jacket that pairs a waterproof shell with a removable insulated liner jacket to create a tough barrier against cold weather. Fully featured for snowsports.
- WATER RESISTANT: Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
- INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- ZIP/SNAP-IN COMPATIBLE: Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 snowsports jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a removable insulated liner jacket
- [Outer] Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Zip-in compatible
- Powder skirt
- System map of features printed on interior lining
- ID label
- Goggle cloth
- Key clip
- Left-sleeve pass pocket on outer jacket
- Internal Velcro media pocket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Secure-zip side-entry hand pockets
- Internal hem-stabilization system at center front zip
- Heat transfer logo on front and back of shell
- [Liner] Embroidered logo on front of insulated liner jacket
- STYLE: NF0A2TLD
- AVG WEIGHT: 906 g (32 oz)
- CENTER BACK: 23.5"
- OUTER: 75D 117 g/m DryVent 2L100% polyester micro-dobby
- BODY LINING: 73 g/m 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- HOOD AND SLEEVE LINING: 53 g/m 100% nylon taffeta
- LINER JACKET: 73 g/m 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- INSULATION: 150 g Heatseeker
- SOURCE: Imported
- GUARANTEE: Lifetime Warranty