The North Face Boys' Short-Sleeve Bottle Source Tee
You save 52% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Recycling looks good on you The Bottle Source collection is diverting 160,000 lbs of plastic bottles from the waste streams of Yosemite, Great Smoky Mountains, and Grand Teton National Parks, and recycling them into tees and totes. National parks are seeing record visitation – more than 330 million visitors in 2017 - and we want to help them visit responsibly.
For every Bottle Source product we make, we're donating one dollar to the National Parks Foundation™ to support recycling and reuse programs so that you can feel good in your t-shirt in more ways than one.
- Ultra-soft and breathable short-sleeve tee made with recycled plastic bottles
- Roughly 160,000 lbs plastic bottles were pulled from our National Parks to make this collection
- For every Bottle Source product we make, we're donating one dollar to the National Parks Foundation™ to support recycling and reuse programs
- Easy-care fabric
- Screen-printed graphic on chest
- Average Weight: 175 g (6.2 oz)
- Length from Shoulder to Hip: 21.75"
- Fabric: 30D 150 g/m² 60% cotton, 40% recycled polyester knit
- Source: Imported
- Care: Machine Wash