Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The dual-function design of the Axis buoy improves body position while building upper body strength and engaging the core muscles. With ergonomic keyholes and a contoured design, the Axis buoy can function as both an ankle float and a leg buoy. The lightweight EVA foam is lightly textured for a more secure grip and allows swimmers to easily transfer the buoy between ankles and legs.
- Ergonomic Keyholes: Easy To Transfer The Buoy Between Ankles And Legs
- Streamlined Contours: Fits Comfortably Between Legs
- Promotes Elevated Body Position: Lifts Hips And Legs For Proper Technique
- Build Upper Body Strength: Immobilizes Legs, Shifting Focus To Build Upper Body Strength
- Improves Hip Rotation: Calls For Focus On Hips While Pulling To Build Core Strength
- Lightweight Eva Foam: Does Not Chafe Or Irritate Skin, Slightly Textured For A More Secure Grip
- Medium (L 29.5 Cm, W 8 Cm, D 15.8 Cm)