No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Recreation, Commuting
- fit system Ergo Fit LED
- rotational impact protection MIPS
- Weight 10.58 oz / 300 g
Bell gave the Avenue carefully sculpted vents and a graceful shape. They packed it with the same features and careful touches that define their flagship helmets, such as a Sweat Guide liner and No-Twist Tri-Glides for ease of adjustment. Not to mention integrated MIPS. But they took it one step further by offering an LED version, adding a bright, 20-lumen rear LED into the easy-to-use Ergo Fit system. It's unobtrusive, highly visible, easily rechargeable with an included micro USB, and it just might make the difference between being seen or not.
- MIPS: Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - MIPS is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the MIPS slip plane into the fit system, Bell was able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- Fit System: Ergo Fit LED - Sleek, easy-to-use dial system for one-handed adjustments (integrated with MIPS layer)
- Lithium Battery Packaged In Product
- Number Of Batteries: 1
- Chemical Composition: Stainless Steel Lithium
- Construction: Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell - A process pioneered by bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Batteries Included
- Lithium Battery Energy Content Watt Hours: 0.576 wh
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Number Of Vents: 18 Vents
- Interior/Liner Type: Sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Gender: Womens
- Sizing: 19.7-22.4"
- Weight: 10.58 oz / 300 g
- Certification: Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for bicycle helmet for persons Age 5 and older