No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Warm weather is never a constant, even in summer. Fog rolls in, a sudden thunderstorm blocks the sun, and changes in elevation and levels of exposure can cause temperatures to suddenly shift. But summer conditions seldom require bulky insulation. The Atom SL Hoody is specifically created to hit the zone where insulation is required, but in a measured amount that suits milder conditions. Providing warmth comparable to a lightweight fleece for significantly fewer grams, the Atom SL is an efficient midlayer in cool conditions and a great standalone during rest breaks, early morning starts, and while enjoying the view from a freshly bagged peak.
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Center back length: 29.1"
- Weather resistant, Breathable, Insulated
- Ultralight: Compressible and packable
- Fleece stretch side panels allow for ventilation
- Mesh lined sleeves provide next to skin comfort
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated StormHood
- No Slip Zip front zipper
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Shaped cuff with stretch fleece
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Coreloft Compact 40 insulation (40 g/m²): Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Torrent—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a DAO finish
- Weight: 260 g / 9.2 oz