Arc'teryx Atom SL Hoody
Lightly insulated Coreloft Compact hooded jacket with air permeable side panels.Warm weather is never a constant, even in summer. Fog rolls in, a sudden thunderstorm blocks the sun, and changes in elevation and levels of exposure can cause temperatures to suddenly shift. But summer conditions seldom require bulky insulation. The Atom SL Hoody is specifically created to hit the zone where insulation is required, but in a measured amount that suits milder conditions. Providing warmth comparable to a lightweight fleece for significantly fewer grams, the Atom SL is an efficient midlayer in cool conditions and a great standalone during rest breaks, early morning starts, and while enjoying the view from a freshly bagged peak.
- Weather resistant
- Compressible and packable
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Fleece stretch side panels allow for ventilation
- Mesh lined sleeves provide next to skin comfort
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated StormHood
- No Slip Zip front zipper
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Shaped cuff with stretch fleece
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Mesh 100% polyester
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
- Torrent84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene finish to manage odour.
- Coreloft Compact 40 insulation (40 g/m). Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / S / Article #100150000001