No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Ideal Load Range 30 - 50 lbs
- Pack Weight 4.56 Lbs (M)
- Volume 65 L
The Atmos AG 65 is Osprey's best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable pack for traditional backpacking trips up to a week or more in duration. The innovative AntiGravity suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Atmos AG 65 is still the top contender.
- Load Range: 30 - 50 lbs.
- Anti-Gravity suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- LightWire-tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Anti-Gravity Backpanel: Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated fit
- Anti-Gravity Mesh Harness: Adjustable suspended harness with structural load-lifter bar for load transfer and comfort; Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Anti-Gravity / Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt
- SM Volume: 62 L; Dimensions: 32.28H X 15.35W X 16.14D IN.; Weight: 4.48 LBS.
- MD Volume: 65 L; Dimensions: 34.25H X 15.35W X 16.14D IN.; Weight: 4.56 LBS.
- LG Volume: 68 L; Dimensions: 36.22H X 15.35W X 16.14D IN.: Weight: 4.64 LBS.
- Main Fabric: 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent Fabric: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Bottom Fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth