No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Vento Argo R3 is a performance racing saddle with a short-nose design that improves stability and allows for a more aggressive, aero riding position, making for greater stability and better weight distribution. Vento Argo’s short length allows the rider to sit further forward without placing undue pressure on sensitive tissues. It also features an ergonomic cutout that was developed using detailed pressure analysis and input from medical experts. Vento Argo has been engineered to deliver a riding feel that suits race bikes with aggressive geometry. The padding is made from fizik’s proprietary Type 1 foam formulation, which has a lower profile and is reactive and springy for instantaneous response and optimal power transfer. The purposeful shape of its design helps you achieve a better riding posture: the dropped nose supports the pubic ramus when the pelvis rotates forward to add power or to get more aero.
- Argo: versatile short-nose saddle that encourages stability and relieves pressure on soft tissue area
- R3: a combination of a ride-compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and a Kium hollow rail with high strength-to-weight ratio
- Type 1 foam: low profile, reactive and springy for efficient power transfer
- Length: 265 mm
- Width: 140 mm
- Weight: 213 g
- Height at 75mm width: 45 mm
- Length from nose to 75mm width: 114 mm
- Rail: 7x7 mm