Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
Remember the last crazy science film you saw in large-format at the museum? Well, that's kind of what your bike ride or run looks like while wearing the Smith Pivlock Arena ChromaPop Sunglasses. Well, maybe fewer nebulas and stars and stuff, but the enhanced colors and crazy clarity of Smith's legendary ChromaPop will certainly make you feel like you've gone intergalactic. With an enormous, wide field of view and bridgeless wraparound design, these water-, oil-, and dirt-resistant lenses fit nearly every face comfortably. Light, strong TR-90 frames feature adjustable nose pads and slide-on temple tips made from a hydrophilic material that holds on tighter the sweatier your face gets. Changing lenses is hyperspeed quick with the Pivlock interchange system, so you'll always have the right protection for your eyes no matter what the light's like in your current solar system.
- ChromaPop lenses provide enhanced colors and clarity
- Hydrophobic lens coating beats sweat and rain
- TR-90 frame material is lightweight and strong
- Hydrophilic nose pads and temple tips never slip
- Bridgeless wraparound design fits most faces
- Frame Dimensions [lens/width/temple] 45 / 125 / 120mm