Big Agnes Anvil Horn 15 - Long
The Anvil Horn is Big Agnes’ sleeping bag that balances comfort, weight, and warmth needs. It’s built with the Flex Pad Sleeve that eliminates the need for insulation down the back, saving weight by using your sleeping pad to keep you warm. DownTek traps in heat on the top and sides, using high-loft down that effectively insulates you against the cold. DownTek is made of down that’s treated so it resists collapse when exposed to moisture, but the shell of the Anvil Horn has a DWR finish to keep it from needing to. The bag is spacious, yet streamlined to reduce cold spots while leaving room for motion in the Free Range hood and footbox.
- The Big Agnes System bags offer technical, roomy sleeping spaces for those who aren't willing to sacrifice comfort or compressibility
- Streamlined silhouette for increased thermal efficiency
- Flex Pad Sleeve features stretch construction that accommodates multiple pad widths, and easily connects your bag to your pad
- Regular and Long bags fit 20" - 25"
- Free Range Hood gives you the freedom to lift your head. Jacket-style hood opening contours to the shape of your face for a comfortable, snug fit
- Low-profile cordlock lets you uncinch the hood with one hand
- Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- Internal hood drawcord gives you a secure, cozy fit when cinched
- Free Range Footbox - creates wiggle room for your feet
- Rectangular shaped bag
- DownTek - a water repellent down that uses a PFC-Free, bluesign approved chemistry.
- Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- Zipper garage
- Mate together left and right-zip bags
- No-draft collar, no-draft wedge, no-draft zipper
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & polyester ripstop stuff sack
- Weight: Regular: 2lb 12oz
- Compressed Bag Size: Regular: 6" x 7.5"
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Blue/Red / RH / Article #100182796001