$219.95 compare at $219.95
Free Shipping & Returns!
Free shipping for all orders, no matter what
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Pick-up any available item at your local Sports Basement
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Flex Medium
- Lacing Boa Closure System
- Intermediate - Advanced
- Medium Flex
- In2grated Construction: Creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit," leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- 1:1 Lasting: Ensures a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit.
- Silver Last: Performance designed men's specific fit.
- Internal J Bars: Create superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- 3D Formed Tongue
- Articulated Cuff
- Center Tongue Liner
- Intuition Plush Foam: Medium-density heat-moldable foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort.
- Lock Down Turbo Liner Lacing: A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- Boa Closure System: Reel activated speed lace system for quick and easy uniform closure.
- The Closer Lace Guide: Centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot.
- Die Cut EVA: Solid, proven support and comfort.
- Grip Light Sole: +SLIME midsole combined with rubber pods for maximum durability and ice traction.
- +SLIME Midsole: Ride's proprietary foam blend that improves comfort underfoot anywhere on the mountain.