Ange S Wire Gate Biner Grey
Free shipping on orders of $50 or more!
The new generation ANGE S carabiner represents the middle ground between the traditional gate carabiner and the classic wire gate carabiner. It combines the fluidity of the spring gate with the lightness of the wire gate system. Petzl's MonoFil Keylock technology and the H-profile give the ANGE S carabiner an ultra-light weight of 28 grams and an optimal weight/strength ratio. So it is particularly suitable for users looking to reduce their weight to a minimum. The shape of the nose is designed to optimize clipping and unclipping.
- The ANGE S carabiner is ultra-light (28 g) and compact: it is ideal for mountaineering and multi-pitch climbing where weight reduction is key
- Petzl's MonoFil Keylock ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners. The wire gate is protected from lateral rubbing (against rock...)
- The unique H-profile allows an optimal size and strength-to-weight ratio
- The indent on the bottom of the carabiner helps keep the STRING in place so that the sling is properly positioned on the carabiner
- The surfaces that come in contact with the rope and with the anchor are wider, for better rope glide and reduced carabiner wear
- The nose of the carabiner has a hole that allows ice, snow or dirt to be cleared out
- The deflector works with the shape of the carabiner to promote proper positioning of the carabiner on its major axis
Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA
References: M57 G
Weight: 28 g
Major axis strength: 20 kN
Minor axis strength: 7 kN
Open gate strength: 9 kN
Gate opening: 23 mm
Capacity: 19 mm
Guarantee: 3 years
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!