Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
A technical top for year-round training, the Amplify Long Sleeve Half Zip has the added features you need when you want to stay in your comfort zone in different conditions. It’s made from Icebreaker's signature Cool-Lite fabric, a blend of merino with natural Tencel for moisture-wicking and temperature regulation in cool-to-hot conditions, with the fibers corespun around nylon for durability. The back is in a mesh fabric of the same blend, for added ventilation. The slim fit and design are geared towards ease of mobility, whether you’re on two wheels or the trail, in the city or out in the elements. The drop-tail hem adds coverage during dynamic movement, and the offset shoulder seams add to the comfort levels, helping to prevent chafing when you’re toting a pack. The reflective zip is an added safety feature for visibility in low light.
- Fit: Slim
- Layer: First Layers
- Best For: Training
- Benefits: Warm, Breathable, Durable, Lightweight
- Features: Cool-Lite fabric for faster wicking and comfort in warm to hot conditions, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, Eyelet mesh back for full ventilation, Offset shoulder seams for comfort, Reflective zip for visibility in low light, Drop tail hem for added coverage, ,Center back length: 76.2cm/30", size L, icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
- Fabric Weight: 130 Featherweight
- Fabric: Front Body: 52% Merino Wool, 35% Tencel, 13% Nylon Back
- Body: 51% Merino Wool, 35% Tencel, 14% Nylon