No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Zipp’s 302 Tubeless rim-brake wheels deliver dependable speed for aspiring and experienced cyclists alike. This wheel provides great value and performance. The 302 is now tubeless, allowing you to run lower tire pressure for greater cornering grip and reduced rolling resistance without the risk of pinch flats. Its 45mm deep Indianapolis-made carbon rim is optimized for low aerodynamic drag and precise handling in all riding conditions. The 302’s smooth carbon rim is laced to Zipp’s 76/176 hubs using Belgian CX-Sprint spokes and brass spoke nipples to build a wheel that is fast and reliable—tough enough to thrive in the big Gran Fondo or the road less traveled, yet light enough to tackle the steepest grades. The 302 is equally suited to training rides or duking it out at your local race series.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
- Ships with QR end caps, quick release skewers
- Dependable 76/176 hubs with Sapim CX Sprint J-bend spokes
- Tubeless design provides secure performance when riding at lower tire pressures
- Size (Wheels): 700c
- Rim Construction: Carbon - W/Hooks
- Tire Compatibility: Tube-Type Or Tubeless Tires
- Brake Compatibility: Rim
- Rim - Inside Width: 17mm
- Rim Finish: UD Fiber, Adhesive Decals
- Rim Profile: Symmetrical
- Weight (G): 751 g
- Weight Based On Lightest Configuration: No Tape Or Valve Included In Weight. Front: 751g