Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Wintertime treks are a blast with the customized coverage of this 3-in-1 jacket that combines a durable, waterproof outer shell with a removable, 550 fill down insulated inner jacket. The exterior shell jacket features plenty of secure-zip pockets hold trail permits and pocket knives.
- Weatherproof three-in-one jacket with 550 fill down insulation
- Standard Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Stormflap with Velcro closure covers the center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip chest pocket
- Low-profile reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Pit-zip venting for added breathability
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner] 550 fill goose down
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Low-profile reverse-coil center front and hand pocket zips
- Avg. Weight: 1000 g (35.27 oz)
- Outer: 75D 111 g/m DryVent 2L - 100% polyester micro dobby with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lining: 70D 63 g/m 100% polyester
- Inner: 50D 73 g/m 100% nylon with DWR (Durable water repellent) finish
- Inner Insulation: 550 fill goose down