Patagonia Alpine Houdini Pants
You save 50% off MSRP
Basementeers save an extra 10%
Essential to every trail runners kit, the weather-resistant Houdini Pants pack into their own integrated stuffsack. Made of featherweight 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Harbor no illusions when your fleet-footed adventure run transitions into a high alpine scramble, the weather can still catch you. But don't think twice, its all right the Houdini Pants slip on easily to block wind so you can focus on moving forward. Weighing just 3.1 ounces , their deceptively strong 100% nylon ripstop fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds light rain. Snap closures on the lower cuffs allow for easy on/off over shoes, and reflective logos get you noticed in the dark. When the winds recede, just stuff them back into their own zippered rear pocket (with a reinforced carabiner clip loop).
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered rear pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Snap closure on lower cuff allows for easy on/off over shoes
- Reflective logo above left knee and on the rear pocket
- Unisex fit and extended sizing
- 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 87 g (3.1 oz)