Flow Alpha Bindings
- Fit Range N/A
- Flex Soft Flex 3 (Soft 1-Stiff 10)
- Hole Pattern 2x4, 4x4
Ride like the top dog you are with the Flow Alpha Snowboard Bindings. Great for a new snowboarder looking to take their riding up a notch this season, this binding has a comfortable, soft flex that responds well to your movements. The Dual-Entry system will get you in your bindings quickly and with ease, so you'll never be the rider holding your crew up. Designed for ideal energy transfer, the Exo-Fit PowerStrao works like an exoskeleton, which maximizes ankle support. Make this season one to remember with the Flow Alpha Snowboard Bindings.
- Molded Composite Rockered - Engineered to transfer energy directly to the board without loss of efficiency. The minimized contact area with the board channels your power where it needs to go while the rockered corners of the baseplate allow the board to maintain optimal flex.
- H-Series - Made from a durable and slightly more forgiving POM composite plastic
- Dual-Entry Versatility - The reclining hiback is a pivotal part for the fastest Dual-Entry.
- Reclining Hiback - When you open the reclining highback, a simple system actively lifts up the strap, and this same system tightens the strap automatically when you close the hiback.
- Product Reviews