Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- EN Rating 35F
- Fill Type Synthetic
- Stuff Size 9 x 16 in
- Total Weight 2 lbs 6 oz
Your cool-weather camping just got a huge upgrade in the form of The North Face Aleutian 35-Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag. Whether you're on the Appalachian Trail or the PCT, this versatile and well-priced option gives you a delightful combination of roomy comfort and warmth for cool nights that dip down below 50F, all without breaking the bank.
Both the outer fabric and lining are water-resistant to protect both you and the bag from damp conditions, while a draft collar and hood drawcord help keep your body warmth in and cool air out when that coastal wind gets a-blowin'. Its Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation is made of 30% recycled material, is highly compressible for easy packing, and is more durable than other synthetic insulations for warmth on adventures for years to come.
- Roomy, warm, lightweight sleeping bag that doesn't break bank
- Toasty synthetic insulation traps precious body heat
- Mummy shape ensures warmth doesn't escape in the night
- Water-resistant out fabric helps shed moisture
- Draft tube helps shield out chilly gusts
- Compressibility makes sure you pack everything easily
- Zipper unzips all the way around the foot box
- Insulation: HeatSeeker Eco
- Max User Height: 6ft 6in
- Shoulder Circumference: 64in
- Fill Weight: 1lb 5oz
- Degree: 40F
- Claimed Weight: 2lb 8oz
- Recommended Use: camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime