Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Mavic quality at an accessible price. Wider rims and durable hubs make Aksium a great choice for everyday road riding.
- Size: 700mm
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Front without tire: 845 grams
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lower of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Height: 21 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Joint: pinned
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Tyre: clincher
- Brake track: UB Control
- Shape: straight pull, round (front and rear non drive side) and straight pull, flat (rear drive side)
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, round
- Material: steel
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count: 20 front and rear