Osprey Aether AG 70
Important WARNING for California residents: Learn more.
- Ideal Load Range 35-60
- Pack Weight 5.2 lbs
- Volume 70L
For week-long backpacking trips and gear-intensive climbing excursions, the Osprey Aether AG 70 has a pedigree like no other pack. Osprey has upped the comfort of this legendary pack series by combining super-breathable, responsive Anti-Gravity technology with customizable fit and innovative features to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion.
Osprey's Anti-Gravity suspension features body-hugging mesh in the backpanel, shoulder harness, and hipbelt for a close-to-the-body feel with amazing breathability. We all want a pack that carries well, but many of them feel restrictive and leave you hot and sweaty. Not so with the Aether AG; its stiff suspension carries up to 60 lbs with no sagging or flexing, yet the pack moves with you and helps keep you cool on sweltering summer hikes.
- AG Anti-Gravity 3D suspended mesh backpanel and lumbar
- Top lid access
- J-Zip front panel access
- Adjustable torso length
- Pre-curved IsoForm CM moldable hipbelt
- Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut compression
- StraightJacket compression
- Side compression straps
- Light weight peripheral frame
- External hydration access
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Base zip entry
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Twin ice axe loops
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Internal key attachment clip
Osprey is proud of the strides they have made to lessen their impact upon the planet and tread lightly. Find out more about their commitment to sustainability here.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Adriondack Green / S / Article #100142006001
- Product Reviews