No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
DT aerolite is the lightest flat spoke in the DT Swiss spoke range with excellent aerodynamic characteristics and a very high stability. The center piece is first reduced and butted to a light 1.5 mm during the cold forging process and subsequently it is bladed. This process again increases the strength of the material and generates the flat shape. This spoke fits hubs with standard spoke holes.
- Single straight-pull spoke, nipple not included
- Double Butted: 2.0/0.9/2.0
- No slotting necessary; blade is 2.3mm wide
- Compatible with straight pull hubs only
- One 264mm spoke = 4.3g
- Nipples sold separately
- Length: 246mm
- Thread Diameter: 2.0mm
- Spoke Profile: Bladed/Double Butted
- Spoke Interface: Straight Pull