No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Go off-road for a quick hike and head back into town in comfort and confidence with the heathered slubbed Aerobora Short-Sleeve Shirt. Unique AirExchange fabric construction and technology provide advanced air permeability and enhanced drying time, so you stay cool. If a big reach for the next boulder is in your sights on a sunny climb, the UPF-25 rating and stretch construction will keep you comfortable and protected. The moisture-wicking, quick-drying polyester will ensure that an intense trek in this woven shirt won't weigh you down. Lightweight, breathable, packable, and with an updated fit, this will be a go-to shirt for your next trip.
- AirExchange Performance Fabric for Air Permeability
- Packable, Breathable, and Lightweight
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 25
- Stretch for Increased Mobility
- Polyester for Quick-Drying and Wicking
- Durable Flat-Felled Seams
- Shirt Tail Hem and Single Patch Pocket
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Main materials: 100% Polyester AirExchange Plain Weave Stretch 3.4 oz/yd
- Center back length: 30in
- Weight: 0lbs 6.5oz (184.3g)