Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
Go off-road for a quick hike and head back into town in comfort and confidence with the heathered slubbed Aerobora Short-Sleeve Shirt. Unique AirExchange fabric construction and technology provide advanced air permeability and enhanced drying time, so you stay cool. If a big reach for the next boulder is in your sights on a sunny climb, the UPF-25 rating and stretch construction will keep you comfortable and protected. The moisture-wicking, quick-drying polyester will ensure that an intense trek in this woven shirt won't weigh you down. Lightweight, breathable, packable, and with an updated fit, this will be a go-to shirt for your next trip.
- AirExchange Performance Fabric for Air Permeability
- Packable, Breathable, and Lightweight
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 25
- Stretch for Increased Mobility
- Polyester for Quick-Drying and Wicking
- Durable Flat-Felled Seams
- Shirt Tail Hem and Single Patch Pocket
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Main materials: 100% Polyester AirExchange Plain Weave Stretch 3.4 oz/yd
- Center back length: 30in
- Weight: 0lbs 6.5oz (184.3g)