No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Racing
- Drop 10mm
- Structure Neutral
- Weight 7.8oz / 221g
- Widths Regular
Master Japanese shoemaker Omori designed these neutral shoes to be worn by the top marathon runners in the world. They have a locked-down fit for racing and fast training. Responsive cushioning returns energy with every step. The ultra-lightweight and breathable mesh upper offers support with a barely there feel.
- Tight, snug fit for racing performance: Recommend a half size bigger
- Lace closure
- Mesh, textile and synthetic upper
- Durable Adiwear outsole; Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Lightweight and supportive
- Weight: 7.8 ounces / 221 grams (size US 9)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 27 mm / forefoot: 17 mm)
- Arch type: High / normal