Brooks Addiction 13
Overpronators, beware. Once you lace up the Brooks Addiction 13 running shoe, you'll never want to take them off. Thanks to BioMoGo DNA cushioning and an extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar in the midsole, the Addiction 13 delivers custom cushioning that adapts to your unique running gait and dependable stability that will keep you running strong, mile after mile. Sweat-wicking mesh and Element linings keep feet dry and cool through even your toughest workouts, and a Segmented Heel Crash Pad encourages a smooth, comfortable transition from heelstrike to toe-off, so you can run with ease.
- Moisture-managing mesh upper wicks away sweat, keeping feet fresh and dry from mile one until you're done.
- Microfiber and synthetic overlays provide lightweight structure and support.
- Internal support saddle wraps the foot for a secure fit.
- BioMoGo DNA cushioning adapts to your stride, delivering custom comfort every time you lace up.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar helps limit pronation, guiding your foot through a more natural and efficient running stride.
- Heel Segmented Crash Pad increases flexibility for a smoother transition from heelstrike to toe-off.
- HPR Plus rubber outsole for durable traction on any surface.
- MC Pod outsole design and Wide Linear Platform increase stability, so you can run strong.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
091-Black/Ebony/Gold / 8 / Article #100150629003