Deuter ACT Trail 28 SL
You save % off MSRP
Light, clean, and super versatile. The ACT Trails now appear in a fresh, sleek look. The sporty no-frills all-rounders offer top Aircontact carrying comfort and many smart details (such as the fold away hip belt) that make them the right choice for hiking trips via ferrata routes as well as urban outings.
- fold away mesh hip wings
- flexible Delrin U-frame
- body-hugging fit of the Aircontact Trail System guarantees full load control
- anatomically shaped 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
- zipped front compartment for maps etc.
- two-way zip on the front allows direct access to well-buried items, even when the lid is closed
- tough, highly breathable 3D AirMesh lining
- lid pocket, internal valuables pocket, one zippered side pocket and one stretch side pocket provide a variety of storing solutions
- wet laundry compartment
- ice axe and hiking pole loops - also for foldable poles
- loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- SOS label
- detachable rain cover
- hydration system compatible
- Deuter Aircontact Trail System
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Additional ventilation channel between the Aircontact cushions.
- Two Aircontact pads in special breathable hollow-chamber foam distribute the load evenly. The Aircontact pads perform a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air, resulting in optimum back ventilation. The result: 15% less perspiration than with previous body-contour packs.
- Anatomically formed hip fins for freedom of movement and body-hugging carrying.
- Flexible, tensioned Delrin U-shaped frame provides stability with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease. The frame combines with the body-hugging fit of the pack to create a comfortable yet compact carry system with even load distribution and effective load transfer.
- SL Women's Fit System
- Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
- This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by
- curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.
- Polyester: 50%
- Nylon: 50%
- Deuter-Microrip-Nylon: 210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
- Deuter-Super-Polytex: Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
- Product Reviews