No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Take cold days and nights in stride with the water-resistant, down-insulated Aconcagua 2 Hoodie, named after the highest peak in the Western Hemisphere. This jacket combines natural and recycled synthetic insulations to conserve body heat in any conditions.
- Standard fit
- Center Back: 26.25"
- Avg Weight: 650 G (1 Lb 6.93 Oz)
- 550 fill goose down in main body
- 200 g Heatseeker Eco recycled insulation in hood, yoke, underarms and pockets for warmth even in wet weather
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Attached, pre-tensioned hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front and chest pocket zips
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Synthetic Insulation: 200 G Heatseeker Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester In Hood, Yoke, Underarms And Pockets
- Down Insulation: 550 Fill Goose Down In Body; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Body: 50D X 50D 73 G/M² WindWall—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish