No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
An expedition-grade mitt designed to withstand Mother Nature's worst. The Absolute Zero Gore-Tex Down Mitt features a durably waterproof and windproof Gore-Tex insert that won't compromise breathability. 800-fill goose down and Gore Warm technology keep hands warmer for longer, so you can weather the world's greatest mountains and touch the tallest peaks.
- Engineered with Gore-Tex, offering enduring weather protection, comfort, balanced heat transfer and optimum moisture management - durably waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 800-fill goose down on back of hand retains critical loft for consistent, dependable warmth
- Primaloft Gold insulation with Cross Core is fused with aerogel technology for the highest level of warmth in any conditions
- Dyneema bonded leather adds durability and abrasion resistance
- Pertex 20D ripstop is lightweight and Diamond Fuse fabric technology provides extra durability and stability over extended use
- Soft and warm fleece lining
- Quick release adjustment and two-stage closure
- Carabiner loop for hanging off harness keeps gloves dry when not in use
- Extra long gauntlet fits over bulky jacket sleeves
- Comfortable elastic leash
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather single application included
- Fabric Accent: Dyneema Leather
- Fabric Palm: Dyneema Leather