Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Combining Arc’teryx performance fabrics and updated design, the snap front A2B Polo is designed for bike commutes and active urban living. Polylain, a polyester/wool blend knit, is used in the body for comfort across a wide range of temperatures, moisture management and for wool's natural ability to resist odor. The longer-length trim fit provides coverage and employs articulation specifically designed for the dynamics of city cycling.
- Weight: 155 g / 5.5 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Waist length
- Activity: Travel / Commute / Around Town
- Model: 21028
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Long length provides coverage and warmth
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Standard collar
- Stretch woven collar and placket
- Front placket with snap closures
- Short sleeves
- Material: Polylain – 50% polyester, 50% Wool