A200 Long Tights Blk Yel
You save 50% off MSRP
Free shipping on orders of $50 or more!
The SKINS A200 range brings our original, scientifically proven range of sports compression clothing bang up to date.
Whatever your sport, our A200 Men's Compression Long Tights will boost your circulation, bringing more oxygen-rich blood to your muscles so you can perform better for longer. Improved circulation also means blood lactate is re-circulated more effectively.
By strategically wrapping and supporting your muscles, SKINS clothing also reduces muscle vibration, so there's less risk of injury. Whether you're a dedicated sports fiend or an active outdoors man every weekend, you'll be sure to notice the difference.
The A200 Men's Compression Long Tights also feature an internal key pocket and a tailored crotch for greater comfort, along with a shaped inseam to avoid abrasion between knees. The tights have bold SKINS stitching and all-new raised tactile logos on the waistband.
- 50+ UV Protection: SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- Engineered Gradient Compression: Gradient Compression has been engineered to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery - boosting your power, speed and stamina
- Moisture Management: Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
- Muscle Focus: Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- SKIN fit: SKINS unique sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly
- Warp Knit: The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch - instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!