No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Regular
- Insulation None
- Warmth Shell
- Waterproof Technology Futurelight
Crafted with Futurelight 3L fabric, the A-CAD jacket keeps you dry and comfortable on big-mountain powder. Breathe and move easier on any ride with a more relaxed fit and a soft-brushed, warm tricot backer that actually feels good against your skin—even on the longest of days. For the first time ever, The North Face added air permeability to a waterproof membrane. The nano structure of the Futurelight membrane allows air to pass through for better venting and breathability without sacrificing waterproofness and durability. This new nano-fiber structure enabled The North Face to create their most lightweight, breathable membrane to date.
- Standard fit
- Mechanical stretch fabric with warm backer
- Fixed, helmet-compatible drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Two-way, adjustable hood-management system
- #5 YKK AquaGuard, two-way center front zip
- #5 YKK AquaGuard, pack-compatible pit-zip vents
- Two #5 YKK AquaGuard zip chest pockets
- Internal cell phone pocket on left chest
- Pass-through pocket
- Two high-volume, expanding cargo pockets
- Two internal goggle pockets
- #5 YKK AquaGuard zip wrist pass pocket with goggle wipe
- Pack-friendly pockets and venting
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb-loop cuffs
- Bonded, Adjustable cuffs with pieced-in Velcro closure
- Integrated cuff closure
- Adjustable powder skirt
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Avg Weight: 930 G (32.8 Oz)
- Center Back: 33"
- Fabric: 75D X 75D 162 G/M² Futurelight 3L, 100% Recycled Polyester With Brushed Tricot Backer With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash