Black Diamond Dry Climbing Rope - 9.4mm x 60m
The Black Diamond 9.4 Dry seamlessly blends high-end specs with a durable construction that can handle day in and day out use. By combining a 2X2 sheath that’s burly enough withstand everyday abuse with a versatile diameter equally suited for hard redpoint burns or projecting sessions, the 9.4 hits the sweet spot for climbers who demand performance and need reliability. The dry treated core and sheath repels moisture from the inside out while the middle marker is easily identifiable. The handling knots easily and feeds through a belay device smoothly, making it perfectly suited for hard redpoint burns or projecting sessions on both ice and rock.
- Dry Performance—With a core and sheath that are dry treated, our dry treated ropes are protected against weather from the inside out
- 2X2 Woven Sheath—Utilizing a 2X2 weave construction, our standard sheath is built to withstand everyday use
- Durability and Handling Balance—Purpose-built to balance both durability and great handling, our ropes are not too stiff and not too soft, giving you a great feeling rope that knots easily, feeds through your belay device with ease, yet holds up to a barrage of use
- UIAA Factor Falls : 7
- Weight Per Meter : 58 g (2.05 oz)
- Static Elongation : 8.4%
- Dynamic Elongation : 34%
- Impact Force : 8 kN
- Sheath : 2X2 Woven Sheath
- Sheath Slippage : -0.1
- Half Mark : Yes
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Envy Green / 60m / Article #100191659