No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Best For Road
- Drop 10mm
- Structure Neutral
- Weight 10.8oz / 306g
- Widths Regular & Wide
Designed to be a daily running companion, New Balance's 880v9 is the training partner that you can guarantee won't miss your planned morning run. Stoking the fires of New Balance's most technical product, this running shoe for men partners a proven ride with a continued push towards a modernized mesh upper that delivers a comfortable fit without any fuss.
- Men's Neutral Cushioned
- Type: Cushioning
- Weight: 306 grams (10.8 oz)
- TruFuse technology uses a dual foam midsole to dynamically combine cushioning, responsiveness and durability.
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Engineered mesh
- No-sew material application
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Blown rubber forefoot
- Style M880BK9 is Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.