O'Neill Snow 88' Frozen Wave Anorak
Riding waves or riding pow, you live a colorful life and won't shy away from the throwback style of the O'Neill Women's 88' Frozen Wave Anorak. Built with O'Neill's Hyperdry waterproof membrane, you're as dry as that pow you're cruising through, and thanks to its breathable nature you won't find yourself cold and clammy after a few intense laps. When that white fluffy wonder is flying left and right, you'll be happy for the toasty insulation, strategically placed for more warmth where you need it and less bulk where you need the mobility. There's enough room in the kangaroo pocket for a small animal, and a media compatible chest pocket lets you tune it up as you ride.
- Insulated shell for shredding the gnar in retro style
- Waterproof membrane provides breathable performance
- Body mapped insulation for staying warm while you stomp
- Adjustable hood for dry hair in stormy weather
- Cuffs and hem can be tightened for snow proof riding
- Regular fit leaves room for layering on the colder days