No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The Perform 7” Tri Short delivers the advanced support required to conquer the rigors of triathlon. SBR POWER is built to control muscle stabilization and support your lower body for unmatched power and durability, while our exclusive LD CHAMOIS provides essential cushioning for the ride, but a discreet feel on the run. SENSOR MESH X zoned paneling delivers vital moisture management and air ow management, affirming that this garment is built for all-round performance across short and long course racing.
- SBR Power Built from 70D elastane, SBR Power offers unmatched power, durability and strength. Featuring high-denier nylon yarn for impressive support and moisture management, as well as a mid-level gauge for impressive muscle stabilization
- Sensor Mesh X Pockets: Utilizing a nylon-Lycra fibre matrix with high- lament hydrophilic nylon yarn and optimal air ow engineering, Sensor Mesh represents the ultimate in moisture management. With the inclusion of Lycra fibre from Invista, unparalleled comfort is assured.
- LD Chamois: Quick-drying long course triathlon chamois fused onto a high-density, hydrophobic foam base to manage moisture and deliver the comfort required to go the distance. Ample support for the bike while remaining discreet for the run.
- Ergonomically Engineered Paneling
- Premium Italian-Engineered Silicone Gripper