75Cm Proball 2000Lb Stability Ball Gray
You save 50% off MSRP
The GoFit Professional Grade Core Stability Ball is a fun, yet challenging way to stretch, tone and tighten your body. What makes the GoFit Core Stability Ball so challenging? Unlike training on a stable, flat surface, the ball is a round, unstable surface, so you not only train the primary muscle groups, but also the smaller stabilizing muscles as well. The stabilizing muscles are small, yet very important muscle groups primarily used for balance, alignment and posture. The ball total body workout is very efficient, allowing you to see the results you want in a much quicker period of time.
- Includes:Stability Ball, Training DVD, Training Manual, Ball Plugs, Foot Pump
- 75cm (silver) - recommended for persons 6' and over
- As a general rule, the exercise ball should be large enough so that when you sit on it, your knees bend at a 90 degree angle.
- The Professional Ball has a 2000lb rating* and is ideal for core training routines.
- GoFit Stability Balls are designed for fitness and exercise and are not sold or recommended as any type of chair.
- GoFit Stability balls are made of PVC plastic and contain no Latex.