This slim-fitting tee is made from a soft, heathered 50/50 blend of U.S.-grown organic cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester; Patagonia original art is screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
The '73 Logo Cotton/Poly T-Shirt might have spent the better part of the season at Italian camp in the French Valleyóîor perhaps it should. The tee is made from an exceptionally soft, blend of postconsumer recycled polyester and ringspun, long-staple, Texas co-op organic cotton. Original Patagonia art is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Patagonia original art
- 4.5-oz 50% organic cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Weight: 163 g (5.75 oz)
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!