No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Snowshot Jacket features H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a reversible, zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer 70% recycled polyester micro-twill weave shell with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen insulation for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 1,335 g (47.1 oz)
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- All with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is certified as bluesign approved.