Icebreaker 260 Zone LS Half Zip
Basementeers get 30% off all winter apparel!*
Use code DEALSANDSTEALS at checkout.
*Includes kids and adults: snow jackets and pants, fleece, down, synthetic down and softshell jackets, baselayers, beanies, gloves, & snow socks. Does not stack with other specials. Excludes Kuhl brand. A few other exclusions apply, click here for details.
A heavyweight baselayer shirt with optimized fabric zones for active performance, the 260 Zone Long Sleeve Half Zip is a technical top for skiing, winter climbing and other highly active days in cold conditions. This warm, breathable and odor-resistant top features our BodyfitZONE construction, which combines a merino wool and Lycra blend with strategically zoned panels of highly breathable eyelet merino mesh that actively controls temperature during high-output pursuits. In the higher-wear areas around the elbows and forearms we added merino and polyester waffle jersey for added abrasion resistance. Raglan sleeves, gusseted underarms, and flatlock seams throughout offer ample range of motion and eliminate chafing during fast-paced days.
- Updated design
- Lycra content for stretch and mobility
- Zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation
- Zip neck collar for temperature regulation
- Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Dropped front and back hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 76.4cm/30"
- Fabric Weight: 260 Midweight
- Fabric Composition: Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra. Panels: 78% Merino Wool, 22% Polyester. Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% Lycra, 1% Nylon
- Item Weight: 302g / 10.6 oz
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
001-Jet Heather/Bk / L / Article #100177957003