Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
A stretchy zip-neck baselayer shirt ideal for long, high-output days on the bike, trail, skis or the rock, the updated 200 Zone Long Sleeve Half Zip is the ultimate lightweight technical baselayer top. The Zone features Icebreaker's BodyfitZone construction, which combines lightweight, odor-resistant stretch merino wool with strategically placed merino mesh panels to help regulate temperature during stop-and-go days on the trail or in the mountains. Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets allow for unrestricted range of motion, and flatlock stitching eliminates chafing during dynamic days out in nature.
- Updated design
- Lycra content for stretch and mobility
- Zip neck collar for temperature regulation
- Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Dropped front and back hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 76.5cm/30"
- Odor Resistant, Breathable
- Fabric Weight: 200 Lightweight
- Fabric Composition: Body: 96% Merino Wool, 4% Lycra. Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% Lycra, 1% Nylon
- Item Weight: 280g / 9.87 oz