The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Vest
Built for life on the mountain and in the city, this retro Nuptse vest that has a boxy silhouette, original shiny ripstop fabric, iconic oversize baffles and stowable hood will keep you warm and dry when it gets cold and wet.
- Packable/Stowable - highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel
- Boxy silhouette vest inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Vest
- Original shiny ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- Oversize baffles
- Stowable hood packs into collar
- Stows in hand pocket
- Internal, secure-zip pocket
- Exposed, VISLON®, two-way center front zip
- Bungee cinch at hem
- Weight: 485 g (17.1 oz)
- Center Back: 26"
- Material: 40D 54 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Yoke: 50D 69 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- Lining: 50D 69 g/m² 100% nylon
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Care: Machine Wash
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
682-TNF Red / S / Article #100167278001