The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
Built for mountain- and city-life, this retro Nuptse jacket that has a boxy silhouette, original shiny ripstop fabric, iconic oversize baffles and stowable hood will keep you warm and dry when it gets cold and wet.
- Classic, down insulated jacket with high-loft baffles and a boxy silhouette
- Standard fit
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of the classic 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- Oversize baffles
- Stowable hood packs into collar
- Stows in hand pocket
- Internal, secure-zip pocket
- Exposed, VISLON®, two-way center front zip
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Bungee cinch at hem
- Embroidered, oversize logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Weight: 720 g (25.4 oz)
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Machine Wash
- Body: 30D 50 g/m² 100% polyester with DWR finish
- Yoke: 50D 69 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- Lining: 50D 69 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
5NW-Metal Copper / S / Article #100167269001